Friday, May 16, 2008

YAY!!

i am.....2 5 crazy!!!!

i am feeling Great!!!

i am so dumb i got on the scale today bad call it was depressing, i mean i just went to the dr. earlier this week so i already knew when i got on today that i wasn't going to be thrilled!!! just don't do that on your birthday!!

anyway whatever...its going to be a great birthday weekend i am excited i am not sure what all will happen but i am ready for anything!!!

so to the right you can see my wish list...but you know if you see something that looks like me go for it!!! i am all about getting things that make me think of ppl and whats not on their list cause everyone one else does!! don't get me wrong though i would love to get the things on my wish list...i am just giving you the freedom to use your creativity!!!

No comments: