Friday, May 16, 2008

Surprise Lunch!!

so i am usually the one to pick up food for meetings around the office...so yesterday my Boss Mark asks me to pick up food for a meeting for today at 12noon...he was just a little to casual about it and the number of ppl wasn't really set...he said about 15 ppl or so...OK cool.

And just a bunch of other little things added up and i figured out that he was sending me to get lunch for my own surprise party!!! lol
so 12noon came and he called me to find out where i was and he was over doing it just a little...like why are you acting like that(i was really laid back not to rushed or worried) and he was like acting all stressed out which usually don't happen with him but i couldn't tell him i knew!! good try though it was great everyone in the office thought it was great!!
it was great that i got sent to pick up my own surprise lunch!!! HAHAHA GREAT ONE!!!

so far it has been a great day!!!