Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Be Proud!!

I went to the gym last night for 30min even though i didn't really feel like it and i almost talk myself out of going!! But i went and worked out my legs and lower back cause i am feeling it BIG TIME!!
Then i went to Patrick Conti's(in from Africa) house with a bunch of friends and played LAMA till 2am don't ask me how to play cause i don't know...i could maybe show u how to Play the game!! its a card game. Good times!! we should do that more often hang out and have game nights!!

Lately i have been having trouble get up in the morning...like i am so tired that i can't seem to get up...lazy huh. well i was talking to my sister, Lacy and she said well maybe your not sleeping...huh i feel like i am not waking up during the night but maybe i am dreaming...if i am dreaming i am not remembering i would love to remember dreams. i don't really know what is going on but last night didn't make it any different in how i felt getting up this morning.

So today has been a slower day for me i am getting caught up with everything else i hope. also i am in search of a punch bowl...i am going to make coffee punch with mint chocolate chip ice cream for a shower on Friday!! YUMMY!!! i have never made this yet!! hahaha it well be AMAZING!!!

I have added to my Wish List!!!

1 comment:

The Maggio Family said...

Wow that punch sounds yum!