Tuesday, May 6, 2008

10 DAYS!!!

I am not sure what to think...I am about to be 25 in 10days...Crazy when i was younger i am not sure what i thought about when i would one day be 25!! Or where or what i would be doing at this time in my life!!

I really thought I would have meet my Prince Charming by now!!! But I know God has had other plans since HE thought about me in the beginning of time!! He'll be coming along soon, my Prince Charming that is...but for know i am just living life!!
I remember when i thought 25 was old...i still think it is a little old...but i sometimes well most of the time i feel like a little girl at heart!!
I do love to catch the bouquet at weddings... every time i call my dad and ask him if he has the money ready!! the other day he told me that i was going to stop catching them or we'll have to make a movie called 27 bouquets!!! haha funny dad

So to the right you can find a wish list, i case you would like to know!!

I am hitting up the gym hard tonight...so i plan on being sore tomorrow!!! oh not sure i am to happy now that i typed that out!! i will be good..it is well worth it!!!

No comments: