Thursday, August 9, 2007

What to Blog?!?!

ok this Morning I up and left my House @ 5:30am...filled up with gas and Got on the Road...Going to Conroe, TX to Drop off my Car at the Shop By Dad's Apt. ... Trice traveled with me in His Car!! So i Had Called Trice a little before i lefted the House to get him up and to tell him that he need to get on the road Cause i was a bout to leave My House...haha silly boy i call him around six to ask him if he was on the Road and he said he was still in bed...he thought i was going to the house after i had told him last night that i was not!!! Yea i was about to pass Grosse Tete,LA at this time...i stopped in Rayne, LA for Him to get caught up with me!!! not a bad trip... we go to Conroe around 11:30.... hold up i got to plug my phone before it dies. OK so Stacy Smith, Dads Boss, who used to Live in BR with His Family Before they Moved for his Job...took us to his new house to See the family and the house of Course!!! Got to see Lake Conroe...Can't Wait to Go Jet Skiing!!!
so i put my Car in the Shop...well the story is the Road Hit the bottom of my Car when i was leaving My Friend's house coming out of the Drive Way...it's a gravel driveway and they where repaving the the road you pull out on, that's the story...oh yea so my catalytic converter cracked and so i am getting a new one put in. I'll pick it up Monday on my way back home!!
so today i am not done driving...when dad gets off work we will be getting back in to the car a driving up to Ft.Worth,TX...Trice and I are just chilling at Dad's Apt. Tomorrow is Conan's Sweet 16th Birthday!!! well he's a boy so is it sweet 16 for him or maybe is it like ... oh i don't know!!! lol
But the Biggest reason for the lovely Weekend Trip is for Grandmother Baker who is in Lubbock,TX we are going to Celebrate her Big 100th Birthday!!! she is my Great grandmother...i got some good genes!! she doesn't look that old to me...you'll see.....

No comments: