Thursday, December 25, 2008

It's Christmas, it's Christmas!!!!

Today is the big day!! Its bout 545am and I spent the night @ my parents with Lacy. I am wide awake and present time won't be for a couple hour probably fam likes to take their time :(...but what's new I haven't been sleeping much the past two nights I didn't even go to bed till 3am wide awake and I got up @ 730 and 6.I'm not sure how many days I can go with only getting a few without much sleep...since sunday till today I have gotten a total of 17 hours of sleep out 92 hours . Dang that's crazy! I would usually be getting bout 32 or so hours, that's like double the sleeping time I could of had.
Anyway I have been super busy with the christmas holidays. Yesterday morning I made 6 bread puddings...yum and tons of french bread just for that. I do love to bake and I dream to one day have a massive kitchen(well not to big, but rather large compared to most ppl) equipped with industrial ovens like almost having a side room just for ovens...I'm just talking like 2 with 4 or 5 shelves. Plus large but standard ovens in the main kitchen as well as a rather large GAS cook top. Gas is so much easier to control the heat, not sure why but I really like it better.
So anyway with all this baking and cooking stuff I do love...I could not have a bakery or restaurant after this I confirmed my reasoning. It would kill me...just doing it for a few days and my back and a specially shoulders are so tight. Like unbelievable like sometimes when I run, well most times, my shoulders get so tight I have to stop cause I can breath. That is how this feels, it terrible. Like when I was driving to moms last night I realized it was a consent pain that I could not relieve. Right now I'm still laying down now sure how tight I am I'm sorta uncomfortable cause I'm not in my bed. So I might bake a little today but hope to just rest with the fam...

The first night that I could not sleep I was watching tv, I caught the tail end of a movie about the birth of Jesus. One on Mary's last lines was so profound...right have the birth of Jesus Mary says to joseph "He will never be ours alone" wow that alone has so much meaning. We can't be selfish about our Jesus and the love that he has for us has his children. We have got to share and express his love to the world and it starts in your world the people that your in contact with daily or weekly. When we think or hear world I think we tend to think missions and other countries and forget about the faces we see in our own city daily. If we are not willing to reach them how could we dare think that God would us to reach other faces in other countries!?! THINK!!!!!
Everyday is an opportunity to reach someone and share the love of Jesus!!!
Remember acts speak...watch your acts u never know who's watching.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

2 comments:

The Maggio Family said...

its nice to get an update on occasion!

Anonymous said...

We need a new post missy miss! I found out about our protein! Holla!