Thursday, May 1, 2008

Birthday Month!!

It is May 1st and I have decided that since May 16th is my Birthday, that i will just celebrate the whole month for my Birthday!!! so Happy birthday to me until the end of the month but i will not say i am 25 until the 16th! so i love to receive gifts and card and even flowers !! LOL My Dad is coming in town that weekend...YAY!!

I did something new today that i have never done in my life...i went to Le Madelaine's ordered french toast YUM and sat down and had lunch by my self. usually i would just order and pick up and eat at the office or home. (if had no one to eat with) it was really lonely. :(
I don't see how anyone could enjoy sitting some where and having no one to talk to. But Great for anyone who loves to go and do that.

So I have been going to the Gym and i have been taking Yoga and Salsa Classes. Our instructor for yoga is in NYC for more training this month so not sure what the Yoga classes will be like. this pasted tues i skipped but the were two guys doing what they knew. lol so worked out my arms and abs i am dying my insides hurt. haha and i took the salsa Class!! so i am going to the Gym to work out my Legs and maybe get some cardio in before the HUB tonight!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Well, happy birthday to you! You are a girl after my own heart. When my birthday is coming around I want everyone to know because I want presents and cards and attention. I appoint the week of my birthday "My Birthday Week", but hey, I like the birthday month idea. Mine is August 30, by the way. I'll be hitting the big 4-0 this year. Ugh!