Friday, August 10, 2007

oh what a Day!!!







Well we leave for Lubbock, TX in the morning for the Big Party with most of the family...some of them cannot make it till Sunday morning!!! So we are staying in a hotel tomorrow night and there is a pool...yea no one told me that i need to bring a swimsuit...i am so dumb i even think that it was my idea to go swimming when we get there oh well...i had to go out and find me a swimsuit that i like.d..lucky me i found one that i liked and it was only $10 what an awesome deal!!! Got to love Marshal's!

anyway i got some more pics of the family and i have a very Special one of Conan and I!! Check out previous post!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Conan!!!








Here is his Cake mom baked and lacy helped!!!











here is Dad with his brother's and Sister!!!





No comments: