Monday, July 23, 2007

today was kind of a blur but not...when i woke up i started playing the most addictive game on my phone, then i put a load of laundry on to wash and got ready to meet up with Claire @ hobby lobby...after shopping...we ate Mexican around 11:15am that's kinda early for me but i was starving!!! then i went to mom and layed down for a nap i was so exhausted...then i had to get up and get moving i have to be at the dentist for 2pm...just for a cleaning but i have 4 cavities(i knew about 2 of them) that they are going to fix in a couple weeks. so sad
guess what though you should be so proud of me i went to the GYM after the dentist... i rode a bike for 5 miles in 30 min and walked about 1mile in 15 min...i am getting off to a good start at the gym this week i am so excited!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go on the gym bit Harm!

It is always good to start the week off with a bang- I am much more prone to sticking to it if I start it off big!!

Umm, well keep up the good work babe.

Cavities are my enemy. They hurt!!!!