Tuesday, May 1, 2007

16 and Counting!!!

I'll be 24 in 16days...that would be May 16th!!! Weird...not sure how i really feel about it...there is nothing i can do about...it's going to come weather i am ready or not!!! i am excited...that means birthday presents!!!! oh yeah!!!
Anyway i am putting my car in the shop in the morning :( it makes this awful noise, Dad says it something to do with the muffler in the front, i hit the road with the bottom of my car a couple of months ago coming out of a driveway, so I'll see what Daryl says tomorrow.
Lacy is going to come stay with me and help me get to work and all...some sisterly bonding the next couple of days ...awe how sweet!!!
so today i have been running around trying to get all my errands for work done for the week...Breathe!!!! i even made myself a list of all the places i needed to go, in order to make it happen and i think i did it...YAY me!!!

No comments: