Tuesday, April 17, 2007

my first blog!!

HAHA i totally had something great to say on here but i forgot what it was...so yea right now i am content...i think...anyway i have been going to the gym 4 nights a week... cause thats when i have time,excepted when i have to work late...i have been trying to run these past couple of weeks but my knees have been killing me...really it's been walking with a little running here and there...my lungs are having a little trouble keeping up right now, i did better last night i was able run a little long between walking.
so i went to pick up my bridesmaids dress yesterday for my friend Kristin's weding that is in May!! i have to get it tailored...i am so nervous...i knew i was going to have to but still it's nerve wracking...i will survive!!! it's really not that much just a little needs to be taken in the top and maybe a little off the bottom so i don't step on it. it's really Pretty!!!

No comments: